Service and Repair
Warranty: All Elenco® models are guaranteed for two full years on all parts and service. For the first three months, you will receive full coverage at absolutely no charge. For the remaining 21 months, a nominal service charge is required to cover shipping and handling. Full details available upon request.
1. For repair and/or calibration rates, shipping and handling costs please call (847) 541-3800 extension 233 for further information. Package the unit carefully using filler or bubble wrap, and if possible, ship in original box. Ship each unit separately. (Elenco is not responsible for any shipping damage that may occur.)
2. Include a packing list with each unit shipped stating what type of service is required and include the return shipping information: name, address and telephone number.
3. If the unit is in warranty, please provide the following:
Proof of purchase or copy of the original invoice. If the unit is out of warranty, prepayment is required by Check, Money Order or Credit Card
4. Ship prepaid to:
Elenco Electronics Inc.
150 Carpenter Ave.
Wheeling IL 60090
- To whom it may concern, I am blown away by the customer service of your company. I sent an email a few weeks ago about a broken shaft part on the Rover that we bought our son for Christmas from Amazon. A few days later, I received an email stating a p
- I purchased the Snap Circuits Jr. Kit for my great nephew for Christmas. (at his request). After seeing it, I started wondering if a larger kit might be a good activity for my 97 year old father. Would he be insulted? "What am I supposed to do with this kids game?" I decided to risk it and bought
- I just wanted to tell you how highly I think of your Green Energy product. I really think you should also advertise it to adults as it is simply an amazing tool to learn hands on about the various forms of green energy that we read about often in the news but never fully understand. In my
- I bought Snap Circuits 100 for my son Clark for his 7th birthday. He really enjoyed following the diagrams and he was doing so well with them. Then he rearranged some circuits on his own. When it did what he thought it would he said, "I think I just felt my brain grow." I can't thank you enough f
- Received the BG. Thank you! A great product and customer service! John Madden